Re: [Model-t] Meeting to discuss how (and if) to continue

Ira McDonald <blueroofmusic@gmail.com> Wed, 03 November 2021 14:38 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20210112; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=Wt3o3O1zFdLglUv18xt0w3UIqlW4ETM5EPAtzoLOU6s=; b=O6WK0laPo6eDYcM1i1BcFEzGN3z9RkVz+8pTbuwJb0epJdKNsz43+LrnDlSx99fWk9 5sL5GHz8dkvzIKpmgxr1IuNGo+jS0JzW5kMuma84m/WCtXtbUpQWinvtYjrBR2dFok7y inZlDu/BfuMS4sy32AwFwv2EnLOIEclcbb5QOeetB63VtEDxdGsssPJujtMo2xZGLTf8 msJquFVKIKQOTwEYhO7O/Qpepg787/FsxlWBWgqNEoVDnAkU948jSULVmnXRlGiU53L/ LzfLRu09uljBOaCcyPfaegylyj2IP61SHdjl9pZ06GSd+nnO6MSVFOBHpXY9XeVtp33N aacg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=Wt3o3O1zFdLglUv18xt0w3UIqlW4ETM5EPAtzoLOU6s=; b=pJLCUMLKkRdcij2gcfP0R+jzRnp6MoLS5vgdmptq9dM8C0BpNetRksL34Bacp3y/n/ m/c6vtDIZulH4AoyCkj4wg7GyR8CfMxaHGIHq36lW+nm/3R1ZAyNCjRvt+Q1aJLIw4/a RsS3yPqg6cbZeUmxuEP2trM30ugAb6O1w2SaYdNZwqqRkZbnZMxYEJjJAKs3t0YK+3d0 SGIHGd1UfWsqv77iTFCpq3PrVSP+h8lEHFyADaAhEDOR7ugOMyI/83yGCLDDI0frbDU0 o5AEjibxwhX0fTfSo/Yd0drtxseDwrzC7HW6fiYpegEsueARA2dw2vzD7qFEZdMziWWP hAxg==