Re: [Modern] Questions on draft-peterson-modern-problems-00: Utility and Motivation

"Peterson, Jon" <jon.peterson@neustar.biz> Wed, 25 March 2015 15:49 UTC

From: "Peterson, Jon" <jon.peterson@neustar.biz>
To: Richard Shockey <richard@shockey.us>, Eric Burger <eburger@standardstrack.com>, "modern@ietf.org" <modern@ietf.org>
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2015 15:48:54 +0000
x-originating-ip: [192.168.129.52]
X-Proofpoint-Spam-Details: rule=outbound_notspam policy=outbound score=0 kscore.is_bulkscore=2.6494917371167e-12 kscore.compositescore=0 circleOfTrustscore=0 compositescore=0.993311949948012 suspectscore=0 recipient_domain_to_sender_totalscore=0 phishscore=0 bulkscore=0 kscore.is_spamscore=0 rbsscore=0.993311949948012 recipient_to_sender_totalscore=0 recipient_domain_to_sender_domain_totalscore=0 spamscore=0 recipient_to_sender_domain_totalscore=0 urlsuspectscore=0.993311949948012 adultscore=0 classifier=spam adjust=0 reason=mlx scancount=1 engine=7.0.1-1402240000 definitions=main-1503250148