Re: [Mops] Roman Danyliw's Discuss on draft-ietf-mops-streaming-opcons-10: (with DISCUSS and COMMENT)

Spencer Dawkins at IETF <spencerdawkins.ietf@gmail.com> Wed, 25 May 2022 20:30 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20210112; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=Pox21gEKQ5KWoIOXUQa1HKxn6eC93p3Ym+xJMqc77CQ=; b=IPVhMcCPGWhaboWce/eNpfx2PWBAuJUQCqnWFb5jz9BoYe5Avbn/MUncw0Hf19vgL4 +avoWScl4Bd/ju1BYYnI7KEAK/VUs+9OhnZ+G4GmDXRKA4/VrOu/MU9oHaGGULpRz97c TP01QVE///R1Tsu/FxcgKydKd4FGsxN23kKv5UCpyALMYsH6qGqMVsDyn57+u685XC9M VYsLQo1QxfWqKuVgahh6CQwKiJkSzbR1zpBH27bwfi1GArSMkOxvLwfrj/SCUMQ4K3HP dhBlz34EA2OOMYoFOWpOyy23jOD1wORDb8TXBy8jr2OFY6RpITPwjDJuH0KDnDUl2Z40 3mcw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=Pox21gEKQ5KWoIOXUQa1HKxn6eC93p3Ym+xJMqc77CQ=; b=r9lCs4NPLKkQwTccCp0FCKrZzLuglEKBHM85ZPK/Gkn5Ikxu/H179kfDYxrm9O6fNt epWieO2irFsxP2QZ4K5fvmaHfSE8h68nkDbIdNxlaSp8uZp//ix3iRg9x48Ub1dV8oXa hRkbg+ErHiXdDJQtglkFH6jWskgb4BwRxINOLSG95unqUA/C9W2URGy6fBUz7zn576id kQTeTrX68ar20I8kKDFc9bP+Bk393T6O3YPN3S0sXUAFs4bGqDLY24tkeepQkTcNNo6r PU7SvMM/u+qbbzNqazI+rGA9Hp2eP49z9OBnAmuDTjMIoqTFxLc2PkrTQmoQvTGt9cai 7GJw==