[Moq] Spencer's thoughts on Next Steps and Adoption Polls (was: Re: [MoQ] Next Steps)

Spencer Dawkins at IETF <spencerdawkins.ietf@gmail.com> Mon, 20 March 2023 14:17 UTC

X-Spam-Status: No, score=-1.993 tagged_above=-999 required=5 tests=[BAYES_00=-1.9, DKIM_SIGNED=0.1, DKIM_VALID=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_AU=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_EF=-0.1, FREEMAIL_FROM=0.001, HTML_MESSAGE=0.001, HTTPS_HTTP_MISMATCH=0.1, RCVD_IN_DNSWL_BLOCKED=0.001, RCVD_IN_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, SPF_HELO_NONE=0.001, SPF_PASS=-0.001, URIBL_BLOCKED=0.001, URIBL_DBL_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, URIBL_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001] autolearn=unavailable autolearn_force=no
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20210112; t=1679321845; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:reply-to; bh=X6mAkVQP08+vGPuZZ7I1j5jl6p/5AQgfsu1peDk+zyA=; b=Y8N6HjI1K8IBXtQtLMntFfK1XR6v6zs0e9m1xV8JXid0OMg9tui46TnF6bNS+EDi64 miUgnO7p2djUmRrerqCLpmv8qWuSlcXXBxtsB5GY7iZtQga+p//gL2AQ63waqRQMexg/ HBzNIUSfzrBi1rnoyUL487FuOL3U3bpR4/B5NPTzxFe7N7D/ahYVB94grlZxRynSV0nF f2xFgwLh69eL+5ErrfEG1Ycy+8ce4kkJzWSowRPxEalV3VFojdf9vCHmDx8/PVYZ059H R2PTfypGwJR03N7nqVlVxorntDdYzVHsKcJOqPqhlORjwrlOfWUvNpGs09VDwBI7ut/x FE+g==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; t=1679321845; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id :reply-to; bh=X6mAkVQP08+vGPuZZ7I1j5jl6p/5AQgfsu1peDk+zyA=; b=PjKGoz689KCAdSe9uPwF6zQ8hF4blrtuWRTtEA0FcDdCoj6IZhV5k06CAlNV0XAolr 6d+pXOJ2uwL/Pq9n3Gx2He7J5lSAuBPRUlppD8onPRa9vg4DlEF0lSNNV/VDBqCxVUow YMYbKrl0u/Xs/JZswJtVI3WcBK8oRZWiSKy2wK1521jB/Xk+ZInnKq/wLgSOINJGUZQn 46kdRLME+SebZ2liIZvIEQpVyQnY1mgmtESxVxom7K3QAVJ4LH5IFMYoyjU5NYYeUBSI 0lg5VHlIohH2shfP7U9+thGxLdBH6N0u1tsQuP49WOJ5DmAKeGiDCiCeYQF1kPmIiqiO +gRQ==