Re: [Moq] [External] New Version Notification for draft-chen-quic-quicu-01.txt

Yongyi Yu <yuyongyi.yyy@bytedance.com> Tue, 27 September 2022 14:58 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=bytedance-com.20210112.gappssmtp.com; s=20210112; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:in-reply-to:mime-version:references :from:from:to:cc:subject:date; bh=N9qAUVYSMMqQkAw6dPBRBKuo2V45OFhz7E8VdN6RWvA=; b=5CIrmRkBbtWEEKHtIS08b6oPfdaHW732UR47pbUpTbrQAmal9Cb3WjHLpUHeWxkdKe jAfFRaUxP4FQfdhHmNeFug1kItpmATj1BvpYQPgGZkr3gXoKwucEm9IMsTh1+US7nYCn kfSoz9G/xGFZKHIXvI6rELTcHyik+BNRd2RSC8/SwKQkpanvEpb0138uZyUEQw4qzqfA W2xsASNh6Lk9kS6VXciLS/EGg98OHgPm6UiI5WuqzCY0Uq/r4pugphY0BMs9QBEpA2Ct 5WH6NJUTwne2uu9s63uTMgpvoFT8CTBNGhLhZrp6gcoEaAAX+rlM1MczKX2ekTSKIeng uddw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:in-reply-to:mime-version:references :from:x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc:subject:date; bh=N9qAUVYSMMqQkAw6dPBRBKuo2V45OFhz7E8VdN6RWvA=; b=n0IjPeorwVm6U0N/jFwX7G6ts69sUx7sBooYb2f3QhBdcA67yki7tRkY9YbYrBLIbj iJp5xG6j8ULAso/00eICBJlcq5nbeIlhgQFWZ0sOlI2IY9IVzdmvHzxwORe4JEjqPoB/ 0wey26k89enwHbR/vyC0Ai3C3GDGlhZpD9DnWydNzGTItFjOuA+P4jqMjnjudzIwVSAG OompN6Y8ezqSSip7o3u6esGx5VIn3YNNzHnlpnAQxHLmHwZ0B5vF5PNW8y7F/D/clzNR TzFYu85zDnGFm2BijWXdYg889aYiJ1elFMvmtnCKbg5Yq8JsCoAAYagNFLFTLVC+ckF7 pUuw==