Re: [Moq] Upcoming Working Group Forming BoF

Luke Curley <kixelated@gmail.com> Sat, 16 July 2022 20:29 UTC

X-Spam-Status: No, score=-2.104 tagged_above=-999 required=5 tests=[BAYES_00=-1.9, DKIM_SIGNED=0.1, DKIM_VALID=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_AU=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_EF=-0.1, FREEMAIL_FROM=0.001, HTML_MESSAGE=0.001, RCVD_IN_DNSWL_BLOCKED=0.001, SPF_HELO_NONE=0.001, SPF_PASS=-0.001, T_SCC_BODY_TEXT_LINE=-0.01, URIBL_BLOCKED=0.001, URIBL_DBL_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, URIBL_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001] autolearn=unavailable autolearn_force=no
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20210112; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=dC4tnirS1+tbECjeGuyLF/auvkD+UaRfUA+bwvx10wQ=; b=FqmwaEaNVG1qIqGe1up0qx0YwnxOJr6Vd11UUZU1P3TD+viIYzIVqqU02C4i0QZPUf ipajq6g9TiUlQJ3HEJP0rjn0Z68gTOeNIYvUeP1k+juaR8sn/k5IzAmeScl+5p7M25sL Jw/F8Z1jlblosIIplM7zhHCglpliSMFQ1ITrhM2fKgCW/56I5CS1YLOtZ1x2VYcC/0I3 rVJhF8Oj2+DMHVv9+LkpsSg882+j2pzMqr2RLR2MdE9F9LC2z5kFWtxiU7JOunnMTTsT pBMvNpoJA47E/65bjrPFkSG6wM7pqb6e1RhKv/6l3f5y6osxYqLRDUosfxYcd5l4IEH1 OFPw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=dC4tnirS1+tbECjeGuyLF/auvkD+UaRfUA+bwvx10wQ=; b=svMDE6f1GU6gk2KnXs9UGh+r+7DI4vSwzZXURILHlxFYFPsjPW1tK/AyINZavwNZb2 cv+hMkx1pYIWCZnDAwKGHBXXWnK26Zz6L9WQq5CUOYT4R+Oaqg7WOj9p44hnofxo8opw d1pY+JAhoAmlGDKWE60gA21K5fDZEEMA2HHEjXrwapYI+gdMixENfwUu1CJrdVFkAk53 mYCcXrWTsPQsfzNKyxgsTdiBvixBpewgoWJRgjjq8kMKpxDmMayxOedhDplgG/DMogRc mg1j1Ro6iAINoZa5DHsF4Se4rtu+ozvw23Q564FcPONOGPjfAZDc5KMsFvwIHl4bf01B p2bQ==