Re: [Moq] Call for Adoption: Use Cases and Requirements for Media Transport Protocol Design

Spencer Dawkins at IETF <spencerdawkins.ietf@gmail.com> Wed, 12 April 2023 21:31 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20221208; t=1681335091; x=1683927091; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:reply-to; bh=mSBf+gQwSBAbJC/gm6CqViXqsGcHgm8iSuWWolfE0Vo=; b=Ainch4Akgtco/1pLZ9/lv7yU3emRM/9LyitV9HG+CYjYk5MTdGjpkZThinMVny6rSX UrQRoFBmLYrIGbcn789d0mdP8lTarxImfWwnddK68GohZAI2BbVYA9n2x2GCc7N8TSV1 fsAVJgX6sVVH6Mc8cApQRo1kxRSXo2z7fny53u7Rd5lXnOeHx+J8qSKhHUA63RXx3hXz saoX1OTc/wRcAZWLxxWXs7/o03qOLVl+Bez6IEmpIZ+CHIFszYVMiWpnkqyH2Ioqidr2 +AfSe4OxXptuOlJkOChUyrUobvrMm20EN6rrU8M558PHvlXPk2qqPtdb/kIuFANlRBy9 sWbw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20221208; t=1681335091; x=1683927091; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id :reply-to; bh=mSBf+gQwSBAbJC/gm6CqViXqsGcHgm8iSuWWolfE0Vo=; b=PWOTOAJOjDqLMtiMOl6HpnFQIjyvT2F48heSofUCVKeE4zqhf0jycIgQMYV/om8XMm wkmJ5dCwihPxbSd0Q05Np3gUkT/8vHveQqDgLX/QuF2FBLeY9CbDJ8ObM4dqoxhseyQR omz8sSh2kZyW87MOZrP3+JwGNRxW58q/aCpnQYZRUhWBGB/6IcGbx357rN+1BP+8MSkt GF7EnMeB2GMAP5Zl/9Zm93esYGypNu7uMKTHfO4b333Zygm2JJsQIJu3gNVtDw846+cw TYARaT3g0gy8ifk41butnkyJVZlmhsSYoLoNh+xpnjmq5YUEtPYLtvFucmM7dZFNHfWf yCpw==