[MORG] New I-D proposing a "message recall" protocol

Barry Leiba <barryleiba@computer.org> Tue, 07 July 2009 13:45 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:sender:received:in-reply-to :references:date:x-google-sender-auth:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=o7lzBh9a2epitwLd25yzVMovrycBqjn0eM/wk9tYQKw=; b=CX+6ABzGvtmxAfJkpzIKof8qJre5dXaUnfT9gQ9VF0TV+z4KFl0J3gTXy3LHTnDRJF LHKXR2T2FfkxpECqZ3+z8c1qp5P/SPpDOn20pQ/sfZR99usIDazqGkWvXMIf8Da3fIaX Hf7s0cFRHOD7FlBTnMuVpomqwhCsPGhD+JJL0=