Re: [MORG] Getting MORG moving

Barry Leiba <barryleiba.mailing.lists@gmail.com> Mon, 01 February 2010 22:53 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:reply-to:in-reply-to :references:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=4rX5vFANnfxwTpjns1TNveTXSKKywnOgL8BwmJ8QnQc=; b=BW/xIobuFeku6lAAvEDLPf/IJbyQPTzA4ZtOJtvPNqeahffrGGY+BDZoBuCWUbgQ1x P2kHaLMbezEPllr4pEpZdz9/RKBwUwk+vaLBuRwFyd3QG4Q16coyuy3yVQSvPUfqGeIP P60CQZYIbHFfcCNqVlSTiu1S8DroA/6FicAvA=