Re: [mpls-tp] Term"PSC" in the Survivability Framework [Was: in Linear Protection]

Greg Mirsky <gregimirsky@gmail.com> Mon, 05 April 2010 21:38 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references :date:received:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=ZYSuXUR0nPRSJ5+Fmz6GQku5dz7LI5vFf/Di2t9IUxQ=; b=AYR5vGSQ/M7o8nIiGCfAB1xvSrZg8Bh6qMzJoPWd/2VrTB2xS9RHcYonal2gwcRv+O Q4GwvJhqKeG0tKnyU4CmnMl2qQgJmKJN0d5NzemMUqa/Zu7KmROrpsojZ23s+eivlRkp AZYGX5QYJG7eGQ25BhFLxfUYQvGvcOXHO2PZI=