Re: [mpls-tp] Two additional MPLS TP requirements

"Diego Caviglia" <diego.caviglia@ericsson.com> Tue, 31 March 2009 15:36 UTC

Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2009 16:28:03 +0200
From: Diego Caviglia <diego.caviglia@ericsson.com>
To: Igor Bryskin <IBryskin@advaoptical.com>, Ben Niven-Jenkins <benjamin.niven-jenkins@bt.com>, mpls-tp@ietf.org
Subject: Re: [mpls-tp] Two additional MPLS TP requirements

Hi hopefully the requirement id we've done some time ago covers this requirement.

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ccamp-pc-and-sc-reqs-06.txt

BR

Diego

Diego Caviglia
Strategic Product Manager
Broadband Networks, PL Broadband Optical Network
Ericsson Telecomunicazioni S.p.A. (TEI)
Via A. Negrone 1/A                           Office:  +39 010 600 3736
16153, Genova, Italy                          Fax: +39 010 600 3577
Block E Level 4                                  Mobile: +39 335 7181762
www.ericsson.com                       diego.caviglia@ericsson.com
This communication is confidential and intended solely for the addressee(s). Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you believe this message has been sent to you in error, please notify the sender by replying to this transmission and delete the message without disclosing it. Thank you.