[mpls-tp] response to ITU-T liaison on document dependencies

Loa Andersson <loa@pi.nu> Wed, 03 February 2010 14:46 UTC

Date: Wed, 03 Feb 2010 15:46:39 +0100
From: Loa Andersson <loa@pi.nu>
To: mpls-tp@ietf.org
Subject: [mpls-tp] response to ITU-T liaison on document dependencies

All,

as part of the MPLS-TP project ITU-T will produce new Recommendations.

These Recommendations will have normative and informative (informative
references are made by including the document in bibliography)
references to IETF documents (IDs and RFCs).

ITU-T SG15 sent us a liaison on February 1st detailing the IETF
documents they have dependencies to and the nature of the references.

Please find below the response I've prepared. Review carefully
and send comments to this list.

I intend to send the response Friday February 12, so please
get any comments in before eob on Thursday February 11.

/Loa

To:
Greg Jones ITU-T greg.jones@itu.int
Study Group 15 tsbg15@itu.int