Re: [mpls-tp] R: Intermediate nodes and segment monitoring in draft-ietf-mpls-tp-oam-framework-09

John E Drake <jdrake@juniper.net> Sun, 28 November 2010 14:43 UTC

From: John E Drake <jdrake@juniper.net>
To: "zhang.fei3@zte.com.cn" <zhang.fei3@zte.com.cn>
Date: Sun, 28 Nov 2010 06:41:22 -0800
acceptlanguage: en-US
Cc: "mpls-tp-bounces@ietf.org" <mpls-tp-bounces@ietf.org>, "mpls-tp@ietf.org" <mpls-tp@ietf.org>
Subject: Re: [mpls-tp] R: Intermediate nodes and segment monitoring in draft-ietf-mpls-tp-oam-framework-09

Fei,

That’s what I was thinking, and while I suggested (2), I think I would be okay with (1) as well .  (Whichever is less work.)

 On a related topic, I don’t think we need to hold up the framework I-D, which describes the former mechanism,  while working on the latter mechanism.

Thanks,

John

Sent from my iPhone