Re: [mpls-tp] Query on MPLS-TP lsp ping extensions

Mukund Mani <mukund.mani@gmail.com> Sat, 08 May 2010 13:09 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:received:in-reply-to :references:date:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=amYj7fyIjrSMg3jkLtttJq0PZL9VEhJAt/JaXaj3++8=; b=IIqN6fBXY/VJA51nWAiTUk0Wi2LAyhG0ucioKSZoHQJaX9lCYxZDl3r7ymmkKVfbfp 6K01fvGrhBUJNQ4WMbuC/mXyxEpyjcqFzXCBhPT8DqDky/2T1bxiq94jhKWWStopC5ph aQSGoMtIMAG4FTIigZO/R3MkktfiAgTSGXi8Q=