Re: [mpls] Resolving the most recent ITU liaison statement on PSC

"Eric Osborne (eosborne)" <eosborne@cisco.com> Tue, 16 April 2013 12:15 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=6250; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1366114514; x=1367324114; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id: content-transfer-encoding:mime-version; bh=YiJZgyzb+m22bgyHtRcgTtYltAGAs/4ce4kaFhlcV2o=; b=m8cfB3FMUdGGAL8OaLhvU3Hujv9Sjn0Kla2cwRdfU0O2jWmfw0lJKpO8 TbsnysnHgoKmU9sL2Sh6AomdY0QcBFyatsGrXOkO99tKJsPB8mkL+0oTg YpQ4AbueJ4rGzdRhdVTmpYgIYIaFd8V3YjR5x14GjDtOZykPY7zXpkTY4 A=;