Re: [mpls] proposed drafts for aligning MPLS-TP PSC linear protection protocol to transport requirements

"Eric Osborne (eosborne)" <eosborne@cisco.com> Mon, 22 July 2013 20:12 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=25130; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1374523950; x=1375733550; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:content-transfer-encoding:mime-version; bh=r65cvEtK4H88duTtNnI89pM+Ak28LvJuoASZKydTchs=; b=GTqaQWEtM9s4mhV2P0hxQP/IUOBP+WIAl+Zom26Y1+Ivs/k/GHM0Mqx1 CSd17DfcPX+qnyvRzfWRjJjVxk8jyWGSgd4OMiege18apU8bDPYZB8aTJ z1iCAVyb0gjmhGgmwJqOvAdp8C/SsX5KkOH6pBDThisx3C9TC73ml9ySQ o=;