Re: [mpls] [mpls-tp] R: MPLS WG slides from CMCC

Vivien Sterling <vivien.sterling@gmail.com> Thu, 16 December 2010 16:34 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:received:in-reply-to :references:date:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=OJygEHCUiJMLuBtccZnS/aNARdkEiTztR6GjRYkwiVk=; b=nKGiGFpIjRHCIYwgy2kAu/ihNN6MQnauKy8crPUTKdCDgrbFFbXPYOt7RqelBFXfmE FbucBDi6f2GGxzD170rbyL+V4mYBxQX+9/Cxns0CBk+JnvVE1N7lIu6wto9/XBWtZtp1 drFgW5SLjHP3BTTw7hCNGypd1bFJ/k89MTP+I=
References: <575335.64858.qm@web15602.mail.cnb.yahoo.com> <CF9E38FB-E55F-468C-9082-1F62E80A896F@asgaard.org> <4D0721EA.1030103@gmail.com> <0029E41E-2032-421C-B6AC-FCC5CF3D736E@cdl.asgaard.org> <4D0749B0.7070103@gmail.com> <2A29F731-19CB-4831-B661-CECE714D2BD2@cdl.asgaard.org> <15740615FC9674499FBCE797B011623F16D3773E@FRMRSSXCHMBSB1.dc-m.alcatel-lucent.com> <077E41CFFD002C4CAB7DFA4386A532640313D2BC@DEMUEXC014.nsn-intra.net> <FF8F3C1FD6EDF74CB6DD38B90FDEBADB070140A9@CNSHGSMBS01.ad4.ad.alcatel.com> <077E41CFFD002C4CAB7DFA4386A532640313D63F@DEMUEXC014.nsn-intra.net> <FF8F3C1FD6EDF74CB6DD38B90FDEBADB07014245@CNSHGSMBS01.ad4.ad.alcatel.com> <AANLkTikd2KuD9tjt1xFD7fKc3xejUkRi63C=4C1bj_+W@mail.gmail.com>