Re: [mpls] working group last call on draft-ietf-mpls-ldp-igp-sync-bcast-00.txt

Greg Mirsky <gregimirsky@gmail.com> Mon, 01 March 2010 22:58 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references :date:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=bWH79fTa/Je83/2ljFQUf2/GQfOF08DVo2OFkYdgSEo=; b=pilJobTbBB4wMzdqVAnprk8JM+iaJWmexxwApJdIPFqRW1dXZbopOvguPZS2iKc/Cw 2DxvjvHqpif57huJ+JtuHOk7mYJ28vkcVV39T3O3dGSSAY1KJYMpEruhsMcIQREAf0Gx 9dSlztC1dExH0OEKhYjJj2gDG30vvVvG37KSI=