Re: [mpls] Shepherd review of draft-ietf-mpls-lspping-norao

Greg Mirsky <gregimirsky@gmail.com> Mon, 30 October 2023 22:43 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20230601; t=1698705812; x=1699310612; darn=ietf.org; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:reply-to; bh=eW1YvwPJg3kBhYK0v985XEufT0FuoAQUlADlUbV9YT8=; b=C6h9rQsefMS4sjyOs3zdYVT+4T1W0azWkR7+PNOyiD6z6e2/mhXwv5vvTO3HPeX8AZ l3AT05hqU77DuZrlxs+ChdGClxv39mIb576yHLK3fpm5xWBvESv6FGgrbkJgL7p9qvue 5Rb+9lK6C2dg1Z7djxl9PMjXrLheXweuSsJrWn62tPhmeyMwDrx1d5GQBnGCT+TQtl2Q gDGVY5ywtO+fSD7J0g+E0L9U6QezQLNq2GEfBPXQQlJOuoDXfYidqCpMmYHo3UUV6z2V ut2rHJUKa783R9IMPU3GIr3V7gTl/WBSzudD1u/l65v1riJvb6zY/fUh4HgYWvJ/WO5A jbmg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20230601; t=1698705812; x=1699310612; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id :reply-to; bh=eW1YvwPJg3kBhYK0v985XEufT0FuoAQUlADlUbV9YT8=; b=gXjINBjJj7000efa3hvGjfONJ4YME8SbHdvtTzQuWC9mevgJnHOMhx7VKU79lkmcsP ZVhqNcmJuUL9yd2dZ5zDq0VLm7xy1KHwTbvykG0s64DoZujGJsUsI78UBUkfOXn744Sl 0JRG3gl/Mu3eYD4o66zfBTlx2VQ5zcYUM4GuaFz4AN1/EUys4RQZUgpc/+GHA/XvVIwb qEfs/ALg7vayoT/yNXkuR1e6QXA/mq/1G2kiatnjBeWx1o/Hm657chBrR+FBfotemM9v N48EuLplFG2FAvDIYNwVnF2YeOCJ4PjAhdc1JsMWDmOEchetttQLm5gu8Po7VaX0FWFp dlKA==