Re: [mpls] AD review of draft-ietf-mpls-in-udp

"Carlos Pignataro (cpignata)" <cpignata@cisco.com> Fri, 01 November 2013 18:58 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=9112; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1383332306; x=1384541906; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:mime-version; bh=5tmAeMIN4WrXusacjGFWNvVQmbh0KwbP6YULY5LsZ1U=; b=eW2thanfNWX1UPcO+L4QPT5yhC33hQkSb8wM6Qzu/PVpGf3LeeyJ7XE/ yjMQBnF2wvWn/7Sp2uAd7ufk9E0brtZGUH4winAE5lcB/z+cjQhTcK3d5 JnV3Pa+DxdXSWJypsKjz4/7PeCVete6fNXfpcm1aAa5ch6MU0Gfmvtb1N o=;