Re: [mpls] AD review of draft-ietf-mpls-mldp-recurs-fec

Loa Andersson <loa@pi.nu> Sun, 12 June 2011 14:34 UTC

Date: Sun, 12 Jun 2011 07:34:45 -0700
From: Loa Andersson <loa@pi.nu>
To: mpls@ietf.org
Cc: mpls-chairs@tools.ietf.org, draft-ietf-mpls-mldp-recurs-fec@tools.ietf.org
Subject: Re: [mpls] AD review of draft-ietf-mpls-mldp-recurs-fec

Working Group,

we have requested that draft-ietf-mpls-mldp-recurs-fec is
published as an RFC on the standards track.

The document shepherd has a question on implementation status,
when the shepherd write up was written I had no such info, and
really believed that it was not that important. We are filling a
rather obvious hole in the spec, and anyone who have am implementation
of the base spec should be interested in adding this piece.

Anyhow, the shepherding AD has asked for info on the implementation
status. Can you send info on this to the mailing list or to the
the document shepherd (me):

Do you have an implementation of draft-ietf-mpls-mldp-recurs-fec?
Do you have intentions to implement the draft?

/Loa