Re: [mpls] MIB Dr. review of draft-ietf-mpls-tp-te-mib-05

Sam Aldrin <aldrin.ietf@gmail.com> Sun, 14 April 2013 06:05 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=x-received:subject:mime-version:content-type:from:x-priority :in-reply-to:date:cc:content-transfer-encoding:message-id:references :to:x-mailer; bh=Ou0kdD1ZPY+NXI8OXFJolrOgjUfDbfHj00mdz7hU5Xs=; b=pdA/vakUOxye0gpUhEz0bF+tfjzAjZ60F3gGvzPwjays/hGNOsxBuNeC6G6oPWDwmn 9vO9YvHaoAl0+FVC6K83l/sz29RMLWWBd0O+cmC5tM91gcWPQx7rsF2KDVF73MitDrzy g2wtoP/8ErCsM4xvpvpSv770/wbcinf6mnUNnelJkysEqy1MWuhfhN6NLvviAFxedt0R Ntftj5ogryqci22Hnuy6LsHX2Zj3XkBBj4bZGFiB6tbor6N1Kc/y+qK5eWYAly1ob5L+ ymTp0QflqGoe6EbY7m04reaMOdBX1bnjmE0ZfWYSJWwXVnvoBVndzwk+NPCLVWhkTHXF QiFA==