Re: [mpls] Proposed response to Liaison on Linear Protection Switching

"Eric Osborne (eosborne)" <eosborne@cisco.com> Tue, 07 August 2012 10:45 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=eosborne@cisco.com; l=8206; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1344336303; x=1345545903; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:content-transfer-encoding:mime-version; bh=KGz0PoMmS8K03Y50HJrltpzdLPMZSl3WMDVCDorAjAM=; b=cs/Z45JosISdo3BvSxshTV3LxAACm3SsyFENQyheD33EZ+Jpubv4Uiw4 lLvDJM3nabqgczCoP9WuL+LWWwTlfJYxhskyLMrbk88yYoSXN5fau7Hrb mmSzGIr7CPNClmuk/1q/TGvmAfUq65DhaY4SS9saTTKGTjugYWA5r22Hb c=;