Re: [mpls] R: Re: Mixing ICC and Global-IDs in MPLS-TP Identifiers?

Maarten vissers <maarten.vissers@huawei.com> Fri, 27 May 2011 12:13 UTC

Date: Fri, 27 May 2011 12:12:46 +0000
From: Maarten vissers <maarten.vissers@huawei.com>
To: "neil.2.harrison@bt.com" <neil.2.harrison@bt.com>, "mpls@ietf.org" <mpls@ietf.org>
References: <7356234.1482501305753899416.JavaMail.defaultUser@defaultHost> <073e01cc1704$e22a1ae0$a67e50a0$@olddog.co.uk> <4DD952B5.4040405@gmail.com> <6D3D47CB84BDE349BC23BF1C94E316E44025757701@EMV62-UKRD.domain1.systemhost.net> <040301cc1abc$016f0a90$044d1fb0$@olddog.co.uk> <D62E6669B3621943B7632961308F8F9E0DC5B941@LHREML504-MBX.china.huawei.com> <6D3D47CB84BDE349BC23BF1C94E316E440264057E4@EMV62-UKRD.domain1.systemhost.net> <D62E6669B3621943B7632961308F8F9E0DC5BA10@LHREML504-MBX.china.huawei.com> <6D3D47CB84BDE349BC23BF1C94E316E440266EB8C8@EMV62-UKRD.domain1.systemhost.net>