Re: [mpls] MPLS WG adoption call for draft-mirsky-mpls-p2mp-bfd

Greg Mirsky <gregimirsky@gmail.com> Sun, 09 December 2018 02:23 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=SrIPt198yLQDo0dnkGVywIBhHtqSotHGZ709ifhpyAo=; b=bL0rc3VDx1SOmzvaIlhEX8TqjZUg+HWUkU53VpGJyqS6vbxANxpkGYFM1c5CqaFeS1 CmkgJQH2T9eIFUDbf5OB1QroSmH5hVMAwi9m5xmcltjv0zwY6GTcSu/WevYnmOOvp6kZ 2anOslD2Bh0fvciv/hzlwj2j/N8bt4B0O4olvxeg4XNGEpWIUl0nyr9p2IXZrsce9RkI 7U1pAJkXXt9mU2Ar69j58FSm7I7EKoujS1cVQeGTNBbSs/TSm4L7rcCgETbbyKFWA8WF 9DsBDHobI1C5OJKkL+6HHsIRyQopMbG0iWGXFDPA+7d5w84OzoUVeqKI59y/kpNC6Ktm n1Rw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=SrIPt198yLQDo0dnkGVywIBhHtqSotHGZ709ifhpyAo=; b=j10nNiNradoxaZR4CLGW1DwHAla+3ZeLnXwWiFoxS7Kod5nJ1nV2xErB74VjlVqZ07 Z64wsGh03PrlwfQGfXoonIAXtY5N+tB0UhsbbPwcHUx93zbqTZhBUrQpA/ydFsJgpMly Xrexwiq8wc9s+BJlwdWSzuSydvh7iXwEH9+c/yNArInLOuigCntpgF5UAc85XZp8OAdy HNo2PBlaKD3oOihOvAw7MvPhLSXQEj1sVrGvB7o7yWqLALNpWKC87NvxQMnmiCQ89dpS JiH7biwPYS6Ce1ykVxTrZYfIM5Xqxc5wbSF0n4kD4uyWF5HPhAngb9m2DOoNiaOCejpT spXg==
References: <CA+RyBmVDvb6t3rh3sZUHrsApfJRb9A8GCLxPCe9b=tcvZz6J3w@mail.gmail.com> <15CB10A6-6AF4-460F-A71D-56F28D9D7784@cisco.com> <CA+RyBmVbWkDK3o2ZREv2jat++O3hNWBA4_Yn-ynyDdjpG+GjXw@mail.gmail.com> <5BFD9FF7-DBF8-48E6-BF45-1D29AFB90034@cisco.com> <CA+RyBmVbRw3BsE8OdSmHcfasBi0te9BXvVC+8Cq9Zj-Asqc08Q@mail.gmail.com> <81371D06-2A1A-480F-B65D-FAF04E408A04@cisco.com> <CA+RyBmU2a-rcJ-BeHfYJ4PYqtxKx6s0J4+kpJxL3bUVCqXDz=w@mail.gmail.com> <88AC4C8C-C945-4B46-BA8D-42EDAA2EBEC8@cisco.com>