Re: [mpls] Comments on draft-ietf-mpls-tp-li-lb-07.txt

Sami Boutros <sboutros@cisco.com> Mon, 10 October 2011 23:28 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=sboutros@cisco.com; l=20046; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1318289328; x=1319498928; h=date:to:from:subject:cc:in-reply-to:references: mime-version:message-id; bh=QIME6AsgWWBMe2/4zIJrj/EF3hOOJWzN/xGUtGbgZQY=; b=BWlk733qzzt6zfdh2sXRz6paN/l4WM4QKb4o+8QYXdwuuBNQixBSLE5G b5ZZDda6boNKJDDnBVLJ0EZi3ELuKsPiJBYHJMqo/77U+MZNX+dcaYSZI H84nJcNywHmLEV7vlsYx+CFdBu3Zhr0kaawGUKdp/cpPXqb6QGMCsXdJ/ Q=;