Re: [mpls] For the fairness and justice of the IETF culture//Re: What to do with draft-ietf-mpls-sfc-00.txt

"Zafar Ali (zali)" <zali@cisco.com> Thu, 05 April 2018 05:54 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=56236; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1522907672; x=1524117272; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:mime-version; bh=Y9grplOyXACbmexP64jRqUE+yffV6JRWir3kX0a7YIE=; b=hvXuaHr9x76Dur9tND6DnCoxq7Cc1umTm5lXC9ARVCRX2+a/50+OBYJL q2FVPvZg0yXGtsjEZFsR77Q1M+Xyy3j1M0IOFKDkftxKgDa2VxCrAszpM fJkeXSMvL+7/kb/nvYRj7yMTEEv87r0OJO12tns+BJjZHPhRuOyR934zL c=;