Re: [mpls] [RTG-DIR] RtgDir review: draft-ietf-mpls-tp-ethernet-addressing-05.txt

Stewart Bryant <stbryant@cisco.com> Fri, 05 April 2013 18:02 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=6479; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1365184922; x=1366394522; h=message-id:date:from:reply-to:mime-version:to:cc:subject: references:in-reply-to:content-transfer-encoding; bh=T0DRyczVvExjmGtArYJr+6XEZeIQN42LckVe8xleX9M=; b=JvTvPQm3bH3Kw1WBzui3W8AhAN7kqszQVS/auciawfI24xDcIf/ZIuzo 4hsa1U4qp+ICXzf4VjMgyOYvnvB7/opHiui9UqyUfdn4w0IOdNrRcTOJb iqx30w5j7CvzuPTFNWQIETqQYR8c5I7YF1FfdexX+mByyA2lrG4/A4fFz g=;