Re: [mpls] FW: New Version Notification for draft-keten-mpls-expbit-00.txt

Alexander Okonnikov <alexander.okonnikov@gmail.com> Wed, 14 September 2016 12:16 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=subject:to:references:from:message-id:date:user-agent:mime-version :in-reply-to; bh=WL/mIsFl+yfFLR0XT2lVgN3tv8KCCbpSFjToyv9SeWw=; b=XdE4R8yx8I856z1U3v3GqnPA/oK8bIEek8/g6RVX/IsjPx1QXHnUY8EKTNfJPrFiCk NMEu7frRfJ0kK23I856wyBLpMfbUFq+vNXPj0SzyhcBIAH8VMeeqbrMrTTb/BKlS0cqR uHB00edUqLainm7sGDtrfzCl9YmaS7brsR/dS/xQIwy2ObuS48VmJ+C2Ajk3wXE2apoo 43qcmfwxGooBqAUA3aGIw753lF2rSyJbE+RcUPm6mUxI6Opa1upoP8V7GXY9CRy/TjKG wASFU3T3fx2YzjxLRZGwrL2xM0SVbyJ2uSSno/TndFgNo6JPY6EMi2pPBNobpqzvzeCM EwZw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:subject:to:references:from:message-id:date :user-agent:mime-version:in-reply-to; bh=WL/mIsFl+yfFLR0XT2lVgN3tv8KCCbpSFjToyv9SeWw=; b=bVX2FFjbe9mjhMmwOf6+nUDOibOEyIcP9emtcqm0OrsZAiPokniMAcyRjjEmJb+Vt+ Yv5qGnXwYV2qUcACuQsKvMh+t10qKvLcrYH2C7XKQhuCKwkINNYUgOtsUGnCLUzrA4jU 0qPj5VlOu0ss8e3vcHO6TNPb/PLWa5t/sdqgRZbWE4+/Hg6GVTp9CMN0mNKtB5J6DdyB n+3mdFHNYlCcsryhbaUwIFbZ7G6k3Ug7Wma17eTc7TNX47r2Zqz9wjoIgdYzaH8iWSrT tqoD1xytFnJyxxmcOf4wfQJiitvXXM6VA8JY3iUzN5HD5/LhjpY5r5RQnGsJ1Yj4JOWy /AbA==