Re: [mpls] Comments on draft-ietf-mpls-rsvp-shared-labels

Matt Hartley <mhartley.ietf@gmail.com> Fri, 21 September 2018 15:47 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=YgxdWAwm6VzZFOiaODR0gMQYUReE4pOBk+VYOTP7RyM=; b=eWRfyOSVITBqXzUXSfhnXDSuANvAifNpJpnZqCwqmC9WqmMjGxcKt3xxmAIxNwH5gx JTTCJ0Wgz1PlS2NrreB1gCaj8k5/3xjnVe5CAvyIIkjHtPpasH++C5Di4+MDAFsiacR0 r1uTIInaWQ53TSxIF1/xT0KmtK9jndlKHqoKcr23Hi9W8uyZnDuTMijrzlexdBqN/xv+ VdrsE2oYOV1+qM1JtZH+DcLxRK644t1y5940DX+Ejnf47er/O0EgqVT5NL0LQteHt88Z E0IWhqWtZIR1x1GpwKbm4nC6NCCv4jfSeHtT/hKbEPDy/FEWW7BVLEzyCW6f31YDdyb0 n0OA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=YgxdWAwm6VzZFOiaODR0gMQYUReE4pOBk+VYOTP7RyM=; b=tWSx/ksFiwGD/WVIkdMzIEvmx62eosFADKh3JsDGg41tUJDV8z3oM+93mYyP59zYSe 2ut/KM/Auc/O5RR0HxiUFHdNiImLDUkyx8a5ghIGm7yj5WO7W/fxU6kC/kMYdwOfFvB9 +sjxqmh9zNg/6pD8PjBa+XUT4u3R6ej3TbUgnX5cRhxC7tBs4aU1njgbduFKJ4ratguc FQ45DrQnIzrSO8sRqWNyeuNsbm4ru3E6zBDQJ8cq3N9knHlMrQuFkOPdh9FlHLDNysER 8SzcWBAl0wd/RxE9t0ddkDFu9cbCK2qPsjPrzKh6HYZi/8oB5VaMWsnZnYSpfy5zUUhH xQQg==