Re: [mpls] [Editorial Errata Reported] RFC5654 (2073)

Eric Gray <eric.gray@ericsson.com> Thu, 01 April 2010 16:02 UTC

From: Eric Gray <eric.gray@ericsson.com>
To: D'Alessandro Alessandro Gerardo <alessandro.dalessandro@telecomitalia.it>, "BRUNGARD, DEBORAH A (ATTLABS)" <db3546@att.com>, "Manuel.Paul@telekom.de" <Manuel.Paul@telekom.de>, "lieven.levrau@alcatel-lucent.com" <lieven.levrau@alcatel-lucent.com>, "benjamin.niven-jenkins@bt.com" <benjamin.niven-jenkins@bt.com>, "italo.busi@alcatel-lucent.com" <italo.busi@alcatel-lucent.com>, "rfc-editor@rfc-editor.org" <rfc-editor@rfc-editor.org>, "malcolm.betts@huawei.com" <malcolm.betts@huawei.com>, "nurit.sprecher@nsn.com" <nurit.sprecher@nsn.com>, "satoshi.ueno@ntt.com" <satoshi.ueno@ntt.com>, "rcallon@juniper.net" <rcallon@juniper.net>, "adrian.farrel@huawei.com" <adrian.farrel@huawei.com>, "swallow@cisco.com" <swallow@cisco.com>, "loa@pi.nu" <loa@pi.nu>
Date: Thu, 01 Apr 2010 12:00:50 -0400
References: <20100312162629.1F53FE0720@rfc-editor.org>, <6FD21B53861BF44AA90A288402036AB40300EFB5@FRVELSMBS21.ad2.ad.alcatel.com><9C31FA6F6F10D641B0B16A91BC374187B8FACA043D@RDW083V001RVA1.domain1.systemhost.net><C0AC8FAB6849AB4FADACCC70A949E2F10436AA446A@EUSAACMS0701.eamcs.ericsson.se><E6E66922099CFB4391FAA7A7D3238F9F0DFB801A@FRMRSSXCHMBSC3.dc-m.alcatel-lucent.com> <C0AC8FAB6849AB4FADACCC70A949E2F10436AA46F6@EUSAACMS0701.eamcs.ericsson.se> <40FB0FFB97588246A1BEFB05759DC8A004215DD3@S4DE9JSAANI.ost.t-com.de> <D6CB948F7AFD6F4881D4B4F80C8509AA0626D23D@gaalpa1msgusr7e.ugd.att.com> <A1F769BC58A8B146B2EEA818EAE052A20956993AF6@GRFMBX702RM001.griffon.local>
acceptlanguage: en-US