Re: [mpls] R: [CCAMP] MPLS working group last call on draft-ietf-mpls-tp-li-lb-03.txt

Sami Boutros <sboutros@cisco.com> Sun, 28 August 2011 02:55 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=sboutros@cisco.com; l=23709; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1314500204; x=1315709804; h=date:to:from:subject:in-reply-to:references:mime-version: message-id; bh=d8g4XkBqszJFOmvdK3HKEBYn/2/nMJgXwwu7FRmsXJc=; b=jjTnWqMih+nJ1tOCekSR2ltn1lrsAUDx8qG7Izp7i999O4llSgl5qZ09 02KXyDadIR8Yd7xayloOtak6M40ClrKI3RDuJ57IdktpBqsYCOwz/0w0V 0K52JmwEpKQais2MSUZqsiRT0U82KSFLNUpU0fwphEwd5Vx4zw02RD3P+ I=;