Re: [mpls] [mpls-tp] LC comments on draft-ietf-mpls-tp-framework-10

<neil.2.harrison@bt.com> Wed, 10 February 2010 15:20 UTC

Date: Wed, 10 Feb 2010 15:21:25 -0000
From: neil.2.harrison@bt.com
To: lberger@labn.net
Cc: mpls@ietf.org, maarten.vissers@huawei.com, mpls-tp@ietf.org
Subject: Re: [mpls] [mpls-tp] LC comments on draft-ietf-mpls-tp-framework-10

Just one comment Lou:

We are at a watershed opportunity...just how many co-ps mode
technologies do you think the industry has stomach for (ie can afford)
if we screw-up and waste this one?  But if what you say holds sway, then
I think it a little disingenuous to claim MPLS-TP is a 'transport
network'...it's just another spin of MPLS as-is.

regards, Neil