Re: [mpls] LDP Color LSP - downstream unsolicited and on-demand

"Santiago Alvarez (saalvare)" <saalvare@cisco.com> Tue, 06 August 2013 15:53 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=3476; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1375804392; x=1377013992; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:content-transfer-encoding:mime-version; bh=nNT/qp8I/7RIc/cPGAG0ww0Oh5jh04+WCYw43BC32V4=; b=H2clU+jSkWlt59DwMD5lQqziTiQjpR68tPeipuWHR/7cqg9fUv+xaVJZ lqxbIXuvVNTONTE1rXPAoNKtfXvmy3VV8V0qNt/lD5cFYf2yOMGPCqXHC r9vdwE5Mx35Rx4YsnSJk4+5L4lyYVpocrcIkmmdJ+eO4T2IK4MzTmFSmW Y=;