Re: [mpls] draft-ietf-mpls-mna-hdr ready to start the WGLC process

Tony Li <tony.li@tony.li> Fri, 04 August 2023 23:31 UTC

X-Spam-Status: No, score=-1.505 tagged_above=-999 required=5 tests=[BAYES_00=-1.9, DKIM_SIGNED=0.1, DKIM_VALID=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_EF=-0.1, FREEMAIL_FORGED_FROMDOMAIN=0.25, FREEMAIL_FROM=0.001, HEADER_FROM_DIFFERENT_DOMAINS=0.249, HTML_MESSAGE=0.001, RCVD_IN_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, SPF_HELO_NONE=0.001, SPF_PASS=-0.001, T_SCC_BODY_TEXT_LINE=-0.01, URIBL_BLOCKED=0.001, URIBL_DBL_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, URIBL_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001] autolearn=no autolearn_force=no
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20221208; t=1691191861; x=1691796661; h=references:to:cc:in-reply-to:date:subject:mime-version:message-id :from:sender:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:reply-to; bh=e3mxI1e+NwdZd28kZJ7AO5JC8MXK6Nhs86E2mYhSONk=; b=AkBYhIU20sGASIiviCbVBoqLtlXLE5jwPgnrp2CtsLaLd1+EFU/FwlsJBgSZvF6U0e 8eKb1nlTMzdr+YlnhmBTZNBMJyrB+zHcp1yDywsub8qvvBMP9liOIfHBpll9mWbS2eU5 kn6fWWU0oXWxDG8130MFGy5rUMMQe8F2n3BNlAt73VGnJDrKQKmSw5u2rL2CQ4mRYzsA 4kUCrsq0/9gOXU2UaLHF22oVGBrA1uHHnHGkjWbf5XmImmHFI2U8iX0qHQaa48TBPX1u RoJGLlKVLAUTRMCWhUWL82Z1w/IiItefOysosSGW6jDYasohF7qLIXHazohyNDGU3zEF 4HXg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20221208; t=1691191861; x=1691796661; h=references:to:cc:in-reply-to:date:subject:mime-version:message-id :from:sender:x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id :reply-to; bh=e3mxI1e+NwdZd28kZJ7AO5JC8MXK6Nhs86E2mYhSONk=; b=Hq4HwVcmt3qSjAPSJcOmcCmEt28jIZG6mImKdAVNCK7bb2xbLCAEYkB4pfoRBHiZmC sOJ56YMupVHqig0v0dzb7kwYpmMWNnAf8eKzvgnYpKq6Q/QDfOSbfKjGE+sk8tSQMOdL KxduJJoXEqad/nYxSpAlJsnDu8U8Mjhm+HFK/p65jCjNSTftxaN/YXlkMQoPUPrA7OLG Yt2shb5Ol+D243wdXi2lP89Togm0VBCA8QnTNam4ltKcU44NKNbXd0a97PDKKoVUEjYE PFQiAGjFSJ8c/tjzlc/ojmLJyERpBtFiTr7sUUWPQqFDcOL8Nv402Y7m+T2VdO72rUOl WcqA==