Re: [mpls] [EXTERNAL] Re: RTG-DIR Early review: draft-ietf-mpls-mna-requirements-05

Greg Mirsky <gregimirsky@gmail.com> Mon, 28 August 2023 14:55 UTC

X-Spam-Status: No, score=-7.105 tagged_above=-999 required=5 tests=[BAYES_00=-1.9, DKIM_SIGNED=0.1, DKIM_VALID=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_AU=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_EF=-0.1, FREEMAIL_FROM=0.001, HTML_MESSAGE=0.001, RCVD_IN_DNSWL_HI=-5, RCVD_IN_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, SPF_HELO_NONE=0.001, SPF_PASS=-0.001, T_SCC_BODY_TEXT_LINE=-0.01, URIBL_DBL_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, URIBL_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001] autolearn=ham autolearn_force=no
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20221208; t=1693234548; x=1693839348; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:reply-to; bh=XsQjSIv9jUJ2vlubciUbFVSY9nXr4YP7kTP4FzgwJXA=; b=n8O4JAxM8DofDRGTBAkIc4OinKYG7pQ1c6ycB6i8+bfjBMchHDOqHHYw18yioZ6m2n ierP7HvrfgZzXKgtSeGoDQ17lW/yDeebUg8T9yd6gXWwksTcpbjB6eSBO9nqPShtloW+ 5snCkTHl0Q1P3i0sjolxO1M1HUF32tds5nQRZO/d0jZRAuJPRPmRyv4rnqPHuNnKgpNB c8N0sdsB4sGNYAI0w2ZlSzNmXbZf5oX5yoFpL/AEiB0RwbfYK9q6poiEVKE/TzqtCMU9 SMv9JNad/IBmm3uf12DancwG4DwUxJDtA++HhySrLvIEKX0bUwBtcvX+wCVhtbz6ghfH ijaQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20221208; t=1693234548; x=1693839348; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id :reply-to; bh=XsQjSIv9jUJ2vlubciUbFVSY9nXr4YP7kTP4FzgwJXA=; b=RcyrrvBHB39eJTV4wftsGgBra7F6TkLRQWkLAcXQ9trD9NEbRnxD0bCr47uS/aZUL8 H1MMWE6Daxq81sVEk7rnZ7hiyrCtipgFaQolEURAE5vQttLsjvLnvKwCdGRNHse5BUA8 sWCHs15TW1fIT6Xz6sRk5eC6onx6eXoHPyCz75rOQSaL2UILiWdSNUD4Y5ygB99WSlDm tJwTPIfDrHaHSx1cwBjv3PeXqDElj4PMamJcRAjX8HanYlCf1sDwHscBfF1UDW09WPMu +xzZ+wgVTCH7w4uZ5+w5VBYJSEZik/TScdGV4AUPT0uuQf4QPFGODlA0E3VP59XbRAuw dT0A==
References: <PH0PR03MB6300F42D063B537418CFE069F62CA@PH0PR03MB6300.namprd03.prod.outlook.com> <DU0PR07MB9218A15850E6FF0288D2A146EB34A@DU0PR07MB9218.eurprd07.prod.outlook.com> <CO6PR03MB6290EAAFE0CAD31CA412F575F63AA@CO6PR03MB6290.namprd03.prod.outlook.com> <AS8PR07MB9211C101BF1C72E8D2072D0CEB39A@AS8PR07MB9211.eurprd07.prod.outlook.com> <PH0PR03MB6300DEE7A7E8FCBD3B06158EF6E1A@PH0PR03MB6300.namprd03.prod.outlook.com> <CA+RyBmWSYoi7jsMUc2HrD14vEuDAxLKAkthKJoW462OyuvnhCQ@mail.gmail.com> <PH0PR03MB6300FBA610329F96C27AF586F6E0A@PH0PR03MB6300.namprd03.prod.outlook.com> <CA+RyBmUk8nPrUuGG-5kpqZvfnA2oj4bCewpwWtOKWFMdSAOAWw@mail.gmail.com> <DFB67DCB-B1EB-4B47-A425-6E2ACBC33689@braindump.be> <CA+RyBmWup3L=fXt-miA=XTy1HwvOwne8L0GQ-r9Sg6bTK3J1BQ@mail.gmail.com> <PH0PR03MB6300B14397CDA948BA16DA74F6E0A@PH0PR03MB6300.namprd03.prod.outlook.com>