[mpls] FW: poll on draft-vkst-mpls-tp-te-mib-00.txt

Eric Gray <eric.gray@ericsson.com> Fri, 17 June 2011 23:11 UTC

From: Eric Gray <eric.gray@ericsson.com>
To: "mpls@ietf.org" <mpls@ietf.org>
Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2011 19:11:32 -0400
acceptlanguage: en-US
Subject: [mpls] FW: poll on draft-vkst-mpls-tp-te-mib-00.txt

Forwarding in plain text...

________________________________

From: Thomas D. Nadeau [mailto:thomas.nadeau@ca.com]
Sent: Thursday, June 16, 2011 1:19 PM
To: Joan Cucchiara; adrian@olddog.co.uk; 'venkatesan mahalingam'; 'mpls'
Cc: loa@pi.nu; swallow@cisco.com; rcallon@juniper.net; draft-vkst-mpls-tp-te-mib@tools.ietf.org
Subject: Re: poll on draft-vkst-mpls-tp-te-mib-00.txt

Joan Cucchiara On 6/16/11 1:17 PM, "Joan Cucchiara" <jcucchiara@mindspring.com> wrote:

        Hello,

        Yes, I think the MIB is ready to be accepted as a working group
        document.

        As a comment (for a working group draft revision) would like to
        see an explanation of how to configure index values with a
        populated mplsTunnelTable.

        TOM: Cool. We will add that to the document in the next revision.

            --Tom

        Thanks,
          -Joan