[mpls] Fwd: I-D Action: draft-ietf-mpls-tp-rosetta-stone-10.txt

Huub van Helvoort <huubatwork@gmail.com> Tue, 12 February 2013 21:20 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=x-received:message-id:disposition-notification-to:date:from :reply-to:user-agent:mime-version:to:subject:references:in-reply-to :x-forwarded-message-id:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=huURY+UHKmMPurX8MK1QrSw4YO5fFW4CmaA37iPHhjo=; b=EeHgUPvteLPRwjoAqUcGfEv/BCYNkWInKD3Hi9fje72GUCKWs2GrwV9O0p8lmfdg3x SYxccq9xgfxh5NPkgZZUppc/Cnexsf7yGp6vRcyuLpfgT/g8uI2DfHqtnOzVnms/ooxB 59C/NLSuK4hMGW+SYzkA+hh+8BGWDXVOcc3Zutlsa9UKSzbL0ynX1GsIXne/LgGW9yWz J0R1Bkfr1srLngFB1tcJzIJz1k7M2bZR+UFTsoItVlWOOr39gRC6SNEJlee0aonMDaYW 1F7S0wEm5TR5VstxiXtcD4ccoShsOrhDY8jMjqhyTT89QWxgnWeW4VhhIfnuAdSEz6a5 e0IQ==