Re: [mpls] draft-bonica-mpls-self-ping: Response to comments from the mike

Loa Andersson <loa@pi.nu> Wed, 26 November 2014 03:01 UTC

Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2014 11:00:48 +0800
From: Loa Andersson <loa@pi.nu>
To: Sam Aldrin <aldrin.ietf@gmail.com>, Ronald Bonica <rbonica@juniper.net>
References: <26a36728057a4bc0b74d3df286a7f470@CO1PR05MB442.namprd05.prod.outlook.com> <84B8D01E-82B3-40B7-B229-D3201D640AF5@gmail.com> <DBD3DA3F-F159-440E-9BC8-E32A879458D3@lucidvision.com> <40746B2300A8FC4AB04EE722A593182B7F31922C@ONWVEXCHMB04.ciena.com> <CECE764681BE964CBE1DFF78F3CDD3943F597DD3@xmb-aln-x01.cisco.com> <4A6CE49E6084B141B15C0713B8993F2831D8FE4F@SJEXCHMB12.corp.ad.broadcom.com> <15767580-0D7D-44E0-ABD2-A9869A7085EC@gmail.com> <CECE764681BE964CBE1DFF78F3CDD3943F598012@xmb-aln-x01.cisco.com> <40746B2300A8FC4AB04EE722A593182B7F31957C@ONWVEXCHMB04.ciena.com> <f41eaf045fb14e998e29e739e66d8512@CO1PR05MB442.namprd05.prod.outlook.com> <8B302482-FCF4-41C4-8407-30782EF0A37B@gmail.com> <81a02ced094e46ebac37930d6623f172@CO1PR05MB442.namprd05.prod.outlook.com> <CA+C0YO3vsr8PHEsrTNd8x-ikXKUG5ADDm=pesPC3K7_RYLJCUQ@mail.gmail.com>