[mpls] FW: *** Revised ID needed *** Last Call: draft-ietf-mpls-number-0-bw-te-lsps (ALink-Type sub-TLV to convey the number of Traffic EngineeringLabel Switched Paths signalled with zero reserved bandwidthacross a link) to Propose

JP Vasseur <jvasseur@cisco.com> Tue, 19 August 2008 17:47 UTC

Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2008 19:47:11 +0200
From: JP Vasseur <jvasseur@cisco.com>
To: isis@ietf.org, ospf@ietf.org
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; l=7757; t=1219168033; x=1220032033; c=relaxed/simple; s=rtpdkim1001; h=Content-Type:From:Subject:Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; d=cisco.com; i=jvasseur@cisco.com; z=From:=20JP=20Vasseur=20<jvasseur@cisco.com> |Subject:=20FW=3A=20***=20Revised=20ID=20needed=20***=20Las t=20Call=3A=0A=20draft-ietf-mpls-number-0-bw-te-lsps=20(ALin k-Type=20sub-TLV=20to=20convey=20the=20number=0A=20of=20Traf fic=20EngineeringLabel=20Switched=20Paths=20signalled=20with =20zero=20reserved=0A=20bandwidthacross=20a=20link)=20to=20P ropose |Sender:=20 |To:=20<isis@ietf.org>,=20<ospf@ietf.org>; bh=dRt87kLRuUedaYKpx8gNReTHSNsjJO/avh+WlcrVtzM=; b=HOlcotn8PePTUZf8bEfu/mw92DJJxPwAF231rpIJXc+znhxMPBfL9ssQf8 q31F7YkDhIbf2ikrtFet+fjxT1AdIsU+Qj4Pe/f8jD2rG9Ak0BUNGQbmr5/q ZG1u93ZOIS;