Fwd: [mpls] WG Last Call on draft-ietf-mpls-number-0-bw-te-lsps-02.txt

JP Vasseur <jvasseur@cisco.com> Mon, 13 November 2006 02:36 UTC

From: JP Vasseur <jvasseur@cisco.com>
Subject: Fwd: [mpls] WG Last Call on draft-ietf-mpls-number-0-bw-te-lsps-02.txt
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2006 18:12:29 -0500
To: Dimiri Papadimitriou <dimitri.papadimitriou@alcatel.be>
DKIM-Signature: v=0.5; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; l=69882; t=1163200351; x=1164064351; c=relaxed/simple; s=rtpdkim1001; h=Content-Type:From:Subject:Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; d=cisco.com; i=jvasseur@cisco.com; z=From:=20JP=20Vasseur=20<jvasseur@cisco.com> |Subject:=20Fwd=3A=20[mpls]=20WG=20Last=20Call=20on=20draft-ietf-mpls-num ber-0-bw-te-lsps-02.txt |Sender:=20 |To:=20Dimiri=20Papadimitriou=20<dimitri.papadimitriou@alcatel.be>; bh=rOJoQkYjo7zhNqvMcYomJ8KG+rS32OmS1bOVLH/c2C4=; b=XNn8FaYb70/6Cgbu061kGnem7LIuUia4JMgbcm3ylkFJQng33Q0Jo02AnRS3B2xIMZrEs1KZ I9lnSLOnWuAP4DH0RuKr80ICjX2FS2m69JHteJjIHA5JnHBhVKZY5g0/;