Re: [mpls] Comments on draft-jjb-mpls-rsvp-te-hsmp-lsp

Sriganesh Kini <sriganesh.kini@ericsson.com> Mon, 11 February 2013 09:23 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=x-received:mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:from:date :x-google-sender-auth:message-id:subject:to:cc:content-type; bh=r+UaxSZWC1Di774TjIrxWvDS55vC+vaolkkh8vjx2CI=; b=GhFP8h0Zk0pabLNOei0X8o7ubCPFIGam3CV37EgiUtsAoOOKYXtlZHsPB4BCIwAaN/ 4T4VTBJbrlMOFs4P72KC2aPxCeZj0LlBZYQna9cBF/lm8tunwaAXHAh26qHQUl2knA3G VKBauKz73CFk+qbb85T8NtSiDvp8G1WvoV9rUASPLduW9Jp4N/H5qPx8tDgn/7H7FYrK MWhxFXtmwIGGulD3FJ0DDqrgDglQI4GwtS095GKrS/34Bs4l7OFRNxRg0qiaDCCjvpEG Q9vpimt0S/ndUlWPf0+iwd3g0z1uXydpZ8fbsWtfCt7Ue8wZLCSzb9e96YPJP+joGEZC z9UQ==