Re: [mpls] I-D Action:draft-ietf-mpls-lsp-ping-enhanced-dsmap-00.txt

"Nitin Bahadur" <nitinb@juniper.net> Fri, 27 June 2008 17:14 UTC

Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2008 10:14:22 -0700
From: Nitin Bahadur <nitinb@juniper.net>
To: mpls@ietf.org
Subject: Re: [mpls] I-D Action:draft-ietf-mpls-lsp-ping-enhanced-dsmap-00.txt
Sender: mpls-bounces@ietf.org

Folks,

  This draft is the same as draft-nitinb-lsp-ping-over-mpls-tunnel.
Following the WG consensus, this was made a WG document. We have
incorporated all the suggestions recommended during the WG poll. The
name of the draft has been changed to reflect that it is enhancing the
downstream-mapping tlv (RFC4379). The enhanced tlv has much more
benefits and use, than those described in this draft...and hence the
name change.

Thanks
Nitin