Re: [mpls] AD review of draft-ietf-mpls-ldp-multi-topology

Alia Atlas <akatlas@gmail.com> Wed, 03 July 2013 18:12 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=NMbWWI17aTBzoT2/ZPf9PJlkaxtOZj9mmMMw7i5jhoY=; b=Zw+XXRuFuDmvhNPziUBz8Z7nwFjqylMOxzARUaQKErxmXlBClbyrVr6bfa/XqeGNCI HCJr2OYyuN1Kv0hleJj9VpxqwUvuLoWFZpPO/SkmzRs2RxZgkNBfwH/BIt6AuAjvNZTp EK/Khu4TI+L1aKQMK/LeVFYUkbXno9MRXNipGvRhWoX7LUmGS+rVleWXGr7eAjTzYUU9 LTKXuKWutxfjDeEKyemtV2CczPWFlRW7uVjDB/Ejvih0en70drY9Ly+NDj75BLhRJxkc OtroFPbbTCbjc0JC2V6/7fbMfu9nPMTjFeDkEs6AI0EBbgOzNN+0TaOTLvHvhKEq/Gx6 3tew==