Re: [mpls] MPLS-RT review of draft-chen-mpls-source-label

Mach Chen <mach.chen@huawei.com> Thu, 15 May 2014 08:38 UTC

From: Mach Chen <mach.chen@huawei.com>
To: Yimin Shen <yshen@juniper.net>, Yakov Rekhter <yakov@juniper.net>
Date: Thu, 15 May 2014 08:38:07 +0000
x-originating-ip: [10.111.97.72]
Cc: "draft-chen-mpls-source-label@tools.ietf.org" <draft-chen-mpls-source-label@tools.ietf.org>, "mpls@ietf.org" <mpls@ietf.org>, "mpls-chairs@tools.ietf.org" <mpls-chairs@tools.ietf.org>
Subject: Re: [mpls] MPLS-RT review of draft-chen-mpls-source-label

Hi Yimin,

I'd like to encourage more people to express their opinions about the granularity and scope of the SL.

Regarding allocation and distribution, IMHO, they may not belong to this base document. There are separate drafts for defining distribution of SL, and for the allocation, as replied to Yakov, it's a management policy issue other than a technical issue.

Thanks,
Mach