Re: [mpls] [PWE3] Pseudowire Sequence Number in draft-ietf-mpls-forwarding: a minor comment

Alexander Vainshtein <Alexander.Vainshtein@ecitele.com> Sat, 14 December 2013 06:28 UTC

From: Alexander Vainshtein <Alexander.Vainshtein@ecitele.com>
To: "curtis@ipv6.occnc.com" <curtis@ipv6.occnc.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Dec 2013 06:28:33 +0000
x-originating-ip: [5.153.9.203]
x-forefront-prvs: 00603B7EEF
x-forefront-antispam-report: SFV:NSPM; SFS:(10009001)(43784003)(199002)(189002)(53754006)(51704005)(52604005)(377454003)(13464003)(74316001)(31966008)(83322001)(19580395003)(19580405001)(54316002)(77982001)(85852003)(71446004)(85306002)(33646001)(50986001)(47976001)(47736001)(49866001)(4396001)(81816001)(59766001)(80976001)(65816001)(46102001)(81686001)(74662001)(76576001)(74706001)(76796001)(76786001)(83072002)(53806001)(69226001)(87266001)(74876001)(2656002)(51856001)(81542001)(81342001)(87936001)(74502001)(56776001)(66066001)(80022001)(63696002)(74366001)(76482001)(54356001)(47446002)(79102001)(90146001)(56816005)(427584002)(24736002)(559001)(579004); DIR:OUT; SFP:1101; SCL:1; SRVR:AM3PR03MB531; H:AM3PR03MB532.eurprd03.prod.outlook.com; CLIP:5.153.9.203; FPR:; RD:InfoNoRecords; A:1; MX:1; LANG:en;