[mpls] mpls working group last calls on mpls-tp documents - has ended

Loa Andersson <loa@pi.nu> Mon, 12 April 2010 09:50 UTC

Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2010 11:50:48 +0200
From: Loa Andersson <loa@pi.nu>
To: "mpls-tp@ietf.org" <mpls-tp@ietf.org>, MPLS-TP ad hoc team <ahmpls-tp@lists.itu.int>, mpls@ietf.org
Subject: [mpls] mpls working group last calls on mpls-tp documents - has ended

All,

the mpls working group last call on as referenced in the mail on
mpls wg group last call schedule in the mail for 2010-03-27:

  MPLS-TP Survivability Framework draft-ietf-mpls-tp-survive-fwk
  The ongoing MPLS working group last call will end on April 11

  MPLS-TP Data plane draft-ietf-mpls-tp-data-plane
  The ongoing MPLS working group last call will end on April 11

  MPLS-TP Identifiers draft-ietf-mpls-tp-identifiers-00
  The ongoing MPLS wg last call will end on April 11

has ended.

Could the authors please address the comments and publish new versions
of the documents.

/Loa