Re: [mpls] Review of draft-ietf-mpls-mna-usescases

Greg Mirsky <gregimirsky@gmail.com> Sun, 21 April 2024 14:43 UTC

X-Spam-Status: No, score=-2.094 tagged_above=-999 required=5 tests=[BAYES_00=-1.9, DKIM_SIGNED=0.1, DKIM_VALID=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_AU=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_EF=-0.1, FREEMAIL_FROM=0.001, HTML_MESSAGE=0.001, RCVD_IN_DNSWL_NONE=-0.0001, RCVD_IN_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, SPF_HELO_NONE=0.001, SPF_PASS=-0.001, URIBL_BLOCKED=0.001, URIBL_DBL_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, URIBL_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001] autolearn=ham autolearn_force=no
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20230601; t=1713710628; x=1714315428; darn=ietf.org; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:reply-to; bh=yE8dzND+7M6A5GcEBzSLjXfMKbzitlju8A9rr0OzzEA=; b=XNr1nitgmVM9mSJKh1go2if3Khyyj8tDyoTeuxe6rkVzEqRaIOWAZP7VsuhJWyqrof 0DG3oqpvMjFAbZEm/Uv7DwLXIPtS1jVLNYiKj3f4oytMb9Fn/EfI0s4arPeLVt3rwBa8 dLwPhly/P1yau1sWaLGnhPG2QQ/vQ172bloJqZ68Zs9DBdoJbf2GKjRZfEo2hRGYNa2D vb8vb4gtkkhiL+e1ip7rt2tpco4IqqymFBvhXe11BcWAKInbSrAlpJH6JZBe3j50m+eb kssEKCQiBN5b87/fgfpPjDbu+MpBtFZQjiGKSRY19xposz0Olq3w4F6UWvOldt9z1rsv juPA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20230601; t=1713710628; x=1714315428; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id :reply-to; bh=yE8dzND+7M6A5GcEBzSLjXfMKbzitlju8A9rr0OzzEA=; b=F36M2ktUpWp1zR+a6qQXaW8C5lsNGzMoCjNlC7RQbkiFETQzKQp+ferSWIhXlhIcFL aau4QWstVb9zLWw57yBnXzF6olpdvSe5RjEfBVZris+fAL0VvwO7Lv4kCO7N5ziCbD+h nOyG+ARWQjIRFZTzSgtS4a9oRwxB9BFsqPE40wwIHOIu61MyIwFuKb92aYyqgApG3Amy DREAJWDzanNiwQTa+cpnRu15Rymv2wBQT0D73S2dE1vrYpXVgTxgIu6zlZQmUxaAMRKt 0qfJDrrS6SutoopmwUZqWroFFP419YFVe5eDraIPSef38+ZJIhmBoca7fG4utvbIdN2h VhDA==