Re: [mpls] Poll for Adoption draft-chen-mpls-p2mp-egress-protection-11

Huaimo Chen <huaimo.chen@huawei.com> Wed, 26 February 2014 21:06 UTC

From: Huaimo Chen <huaimo.chen@huawei.com>
To: Gregory Mirsky <gregory.mirsky@ericsson.com>, Ross Callon <rcallon@juniper.net>, "mpls@ietf.org" <mpls@ietf.org>
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2014 21:05:50 +0000
References: <fb21d3965cc049839cc56ad405a9542b@CO2PR05MB636.namprd05.prod.outlook.com> <7347100B5761DC41A166AC17F22DF1121B762063@eusaamb103.ericsson.se> <5316A0AB3C851246A7CA5758973207D445C37048@SJCEML701-CHM.china.huawei.com> <7347100B5761DC41A166AC17F22DF1121B762122@eusaamb103.ericsson.se> <5316A0AB3C851246A7CA5758973207D445C37096@SJCEML701-CHM.china.huawei.com> <7347100B5761DC41A166AC17F22DF1121B7621B6@eusaamb103.ericsson.se> <5316A0AB3C851246A7CA5758973207D445C37563@SJCEML701-CHM.china.huawei.com> <7347100B5761DC41A166AC17F22DF1121B762774@eusaamb103.ericsson.se> <5316A0AB3C851246A7CA5758973207D445C375EF@SJCEML701-CHM.china.huawei.com> <7347100B5761DC41A166AC17F22DF1121B7627DE@eusaamb103.ericsson.se> <5316A0AB3C851246A7CA5758973207D445C3802F@SJCEML701-CHM.china.huawei.com> <7347100B5761DC41A166AC17F22DF1121B76E8F7@eusaamb103.ericsson.se> <5316A0AB3C851246A7CA5758973207D445C3827B@SJCEML701-CHM.china.huawei.com> <7347100B5761DC41A166AC17F22DF1121B76EAC8@eusaamb103.ericsson.se>
x-originating-ip: [10.212.245.204]