[MSEC] New version of draft-ietf-msec-ipsec-group-counter-modes

Brian Weis <bew@cisco.com> Wed, 03 March 2010 04:55 UTC

From: Brian Weis <bew@cisco.com>
To: msec@ietf.org
Date: Tue, 02 Mar 2010 20:55:53 -0800
Cc: Alfred HÎnes <ah@tr-sys.de>
Subject: [MSEC] New version of draft-ietf-msec-ipsec-group-counter-modes

Folks,

A new version of this WG draft has been published. It addresses Alfred
HÎnes' recent comments, which suggest that the draft should not be
specific to AES. The authors concurred, and changes broadening the
scope of the draft were minimal. (For example, note the first sentence
of the Abstract below.) Comments regarding those changes are
appreciated.

Thanks,
Brian

--
Brian Weis
Router/Switch Security Group, ARTG, Cisco Systems